If you don’t know, Facebook allows us to download all our data to our Computer completely as an archive.
This feature is very useful, especially if you want to keep a backup of all your data which is on Facebook. I myself download the data every month to keep a backup.
So do you want to know how you can download all your Facebook data to your computer as archives? just Read on to find out.
What Is Included In The Archive??
Basically there are 2 types of archives, both have different types of Data
Along with the details included in the normal archive, The “Expanded Archive” also includes:
Steps To Download Your Facebook Data
- Login in Facebook and click on the arrow on the top right Corner and click on “Account Settings”.
- On the Page which opens click on “Download A Copy Of Your Facebook Data”
- For Normal Archive
Now another page will load. On that page, Click on “Start My Archive”.
For Enhanced Archive
Now another page will load. On that page, click on “Expanded Archive”
On the Page which opens next, Enter your Password, and click on “Continue”
- In the dialog box which opens, click on “Start My Archive”
- Now you will see a message “You will recieve an email when your archive is ready for download”. On that Box, click on “OK”.
- After some time(depends on the size of your Data),you will recieve an email with the link to download your data. click on that link and you will be taken to a Page. On that page, Enter your facebook password and click on “Continue”
- Then click on “Download Archive”. Your archive will start getting Downloaded!