Nowadays Internet Security is our foremost need. Today on Internet their is high risk of intrusion or fraud, such as phishing. Their are also many Malwares, Viruses, Trojan horse, Spyware on the Internet Which makes your computer Insecure and that’s very Bad thinmputer Spoiled.
So it is very Important for You to always Stay updated with Best Internet Protection tips so that your Computer Operating System always stay Safe.
[box style="rounded"]5 best Tips for the Security of Your Computer[/box]
1. Always Use Latest Web-Browser :- This is the First and Foremost need. If you want to secure your computer from Threats than You must use Latest Internet browser because all latest Internet browsers comes with all fixed security bugs with latest technology.
For Eg: If you use latest Internet browser like currently I am Using latest Version Google Chrome Browser then It will always warn you if it suspect a site containing malware or any phishing attack. Well you can also use other browsers like mozilla etc.. But must use their latest updated version.
2. Antivirus Program :- If you really want to Protect Your Computer at best level then a Modern Antivirus Program is really a Must. Well always choose such a Antivirus program which is capable of removing New Viruses, Trojans, Spyware, Worms and other Malwares every day.
Well Nowadays all Modern Antivirus Programs daily update their virus definations so that your computer stay safe from every new threat.
For eg: I am using latest [highlight]Avast PRO Antivirus[/highlight] and I always make their virus definations and Program up-to-date.
3. Download Only From Trusted Sites :- If you want to download any type of Software or Movie then you must download it From a Trusted site. Well for downloading softwares my favorite ones are download.cnet.com and brothersoft.com
Tip : Always try to Download Software from their Official Website. For Eg: If you want to download Adobe Flash Player then Download it from their official site – www.get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Bonus Tip : Never Download any Software from your Mail id if you don’t know about the sender. May be the download file contains lots of threats – this can spoil your system completely.
4. Update Your Operating System Regularly :- This is also important tip for your computer safety. You should always download and Install Updates on your computer in order to stay protected.
5. Choose Strong Passwords :- This one is very known but very Important too. Well you must use Strong passwords which is the combination of [ letter + Symbol + Numbers ] = [ A-Z, a-z + !@#$%^&* + 0 , 1-9 ] either they are of your Mail-id or of your System Account.
Ok Friends here I finish If you have Any other Computer Security Tip then please do share with Us and Share this Post with your friends so that then can also know about that.